Hi there...Its me...Anish...but then...you know me don't you??yeah well...if you don't...then you should....i study in the same stream as you...well....of course I don't study a lot.....but that's really besides the point.The point is that my friend soumya has given me a responsibilty of posting something in this blog every week...I hate soumya...there are many reasons...one being he gets nearly 8 points every semsester...whereas I struggle to cross 6...but mainly because he plays 29 better than I do....so anyways …Soumya has asked me to do this…and since I am a very nice guy and cant say no to friends…so I am writing this article….I didn’t find any topics….not that I searched too hard…I mean HELLO!!! I am not even getting paid for this…so its 11-30 at night…I am writing this,listening to Eminem sing about how his girlfriend cant escape his love and chatting with 3 friends simultaneously….funny chap this Eminem…you would think there isn’t anything to his life except for singing about his girls….ah well….what the hell….he makes a lot of money doesn’t he??And he gets to meet really good looking girls...wish i was a singer...hey people….wait a minute…just going to check the latest news….will be right back…hey…get it??RIGHT BACK….as in defense…as in….aww…forget it!!!

Ok…back….so according to the news….India have won again in cricket..…man,this is no fun….i mean…COME ON!!Cant we lose some matches for a change???heh heh…just kidding….and Arsenal have lost again...GOD....I support one club...and what do they do for me??why lose matches of course...there's gratitude for you.....Soumya supports Barcelona...and they lose rarely...also they have their own damn radio....think I will switch clubs....did i mention that i hate soumya??

My mother is asking me…”why can’t you use the laptop for something constructive??”….oh yeah….like what???hey….she doesn’t understand….I have a reputation to live upto…..I mean because of bad students like me…people appreciate good students….before you guys say that that was a very old PJ….let me assure you….i already know that….ANOTHER PJ!!!MAN I AM GOOD WITH THIS….Maybe I should open a school...

My brother is watching Superman Returns….Now there is a guy…Superman….he’s got a lot of tricks….oh yes….I don’t want all his powers….Just think what you can do with the X-ray vision…You can copy the answers from the boy in front of you…or the girl….you can watch a movie from outside the hall…you can cheat at the cards game…and you can even…..ahem...err…sorry….got carried away…

Oops...samay samapt ki suchana...don’t worry folks….we will be back…same time next week….with another episode of ANISH’S RUBBISH…..good night friends…..got to go to sleep...before i get insomnia like Eminem....





HEY!!!WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ENDING MUSIC…..DAMN!!!DID I MENTION I HATE SOUMYA AND THAT MERCURY IS A LIQUID METAL AT ROOM TEMPARATURE??